Student Employment

Student Manual:  Student Employment Policy

PSD Students Seeking A Policy Exception

  • Students who wish to work more than 20 hours per week in a quarter in which they are registered full-time require pre-approval from their department or program before accepting or starting employment.
  • Note:  international student work hours are limited by federal law.  See Office of International Affairs for details on work authorization.
  • Students should contact their program student affairs administrator to request approval in writing.
  • Students who are RAs should seek approval from their advisor or PI before contacting their student affairs administrator.