University of Chicago
DSAC is comprised of one graduate student representative from each program in the PSD, faculty Deputy Deans, and the Dean of Students. Discussion is typically lively, candid, and wide-ranging. Committee meetings give PSD students an advisory voice in the division's administration and an opportunity to comment on how institutional policies and plans affect student life. Likewise, they provide the deans with an opportunity to explain institutional policies to the students and to learn first-hand about student concerns. Contact your program's representatives with any issues you think should be brought to DSAC.
DSAC also sponsors Pizza|Science|Discussion each quarter.
- Astronomy & Astrophysics: Rostom Mbarek
- Biophysical Sciences: Jessica Morgan
- Computational and Applied Math: Justin Finkel
- Chemistry: Airi Kawamura and Elizabeth Bain
- Computer Science: Anne Farrell and Ricardo Barros Lourenço
- Financial Mathematics: Philip Michaelides and Ji (David) Yu
- Geophysical Sciences: Haynes Stephens
- Master's Program in Computer Science: Yuta Nakamura and Winshen Liu
- Master's Program in the Physical Sciences Division: James Kingston and Daniel Tay
- Mathematics: Isabella Scott and Peter Morfe
- Physics: Chloe Lindeman
- Statistics: Abby Stevens
The Graduate Council is the representative student government for graduate students, making up half of the Assembly of the Student Government of the University of Chicago. It is comprised of representatives chosen by the various professional and graduate divisions.
2018-19 PSD GC Reps: